"O Father, light up the small duties of this day's life: May they shine with the beauty of Your countenance. May we believe that glory can dwell in the most common task of every day."

Blessed Augustine of Hippo


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

By God's grace...


14 years ago I married this man, where TODAY I love him with more intensity than that glorious June 3rd day.

"Together...
We have loved, laughed, cried, sacrificed and endured.
I would not change a thing."

May God continue to give us strength to endure while sacrificing -- remembering to laugh, cry and love all the days of our lives.

As you can tell...I'm mad about this man!

8 comments:

Susan Sophia said...

May God grant you many years!

Mimi said...

Many Years! Happy Anniversary (and how stylin is FDR in the top photo!)

Michael from Texas said...

Happy HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary! I love the pictures, you guys look great. God bless, and many more years!

Darcy F said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is on Friday and it will be 16 years! :)
The pictures are beautiful, thanks for sharing. You have inspired me. I may have to scan some in for my FB account on Friday! :)

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Happy Anniversary and Many Years !

h west said...

Hee. Hee. Hee. Our 14th anniversary is in July. So. . . which one of your girls is like Pippi? I'll make sure one of my boys gets in line to marry her. I just love that girl. . . Happy anniversary!!!

Pres. Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! Many years!

DebD said...

Happy Anniversary! Many years to you both!