"O Father, light up the small duties of this day's life: May they shine with the beauty of Your countenance. May we believe that glory can dwell in the most common task of every day."

Blessed Augustine of Hippo


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swap Goodies!


I received my package a few days ago...thanks Coleen -- it's lovely. I, too, would love to visit Italy and sip all sorts of wine.


Your package went into the mail today. Please forgive me for sending it off so late -- this move has occupied all my extra time. Thanks for your patience...I hope that it will be worth the wait.


Notice my little thief in the photo: The children couldn't wait to test their little taste buds on the Biscotti...I managed to save a few for myself.


Thanks again Sylvia for organizing...it was fun to see what everyone received, even though I was the last one to get her package off!

4 comments:

Molly Sabourin said...

I, too, would have reached straight for your Biscotti ...good choice! :)

Martha said...

Yum...with a cup of chai! I haven't been baking much lately (it's too hot), but I enjoy making biscotti.

::Sylvia:: said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed the swap, thanks for participating! Hope to see you all signed up for future swaps!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kel!
I found your blog via fb.
Hope you dont mind me commenting and reading :)

Looks like a bunch of yummy stuff :) Enjoy!