"O Father, light up the small duties of this day's life: May they shine with the beauty of Your countenance. May we believe that glory can dwell in the most common task of every day."

Blessed Augustine of Hippo


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Changes

To actually blurt it out would seem so informal, possibly tactless on my behalf but here goes: We are expecting #5 in late March...er, Holy week! Most of you may already know from my face book page and with a thankful-heart we receive all your warm prayerful well-wishes.

We are excited AND nervous! -- the children are ecstatic and ask everyday (the younger ones especially) where the baby is?, how big?, when will he/she be here?, what shall we name the baby?, where will the baby sleep?, etc, etc, etc...

I heard once: "If you want to make God laugh tell Him your plans" The plan was to prepare for hubby's ordination and well, we are comforted and aware that God's timing is everything and we are grateful - relieved more like it - to remain at our current status in the church.

This new life, God-willing, is very welcoming, indeed!

9 comments:

h west said...

Party on, KL!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!! I think I may have wet myself. . .which, actually, wouldn't be a big shock because I have 2 weeks left with this one. . .

Kelleylynn said...

Two weeks!! Yeah!! my prayers for you and baby!

h west said...

P.S. 14th anniversary today. I thought of you when we ate our cake with the number '14' on it!!!! Ha! Ha!

Susan Sophia said...

I'm so excited for you. (And a tad bit jealous...shhhh)

Thanks for the hugs across the wires.

:)

Prisca: said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DebD said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news.

Agape said...

Many Congratulations, Kelley! That is WONDERFUL news! Prayers for a healthy and blessed pregnancy.

Agape said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Congratulations to you...I have been so happy to be around my sister's little guy (he was just baptised last week)...that newborn smell, so cuddly...love it. My girls are now 6 and 8...the time has just flown by!