"O Father, light up the small duties of this day's life: May they shine with the beauty of Your countenance. May we believe that glory can dwell in the most common task of every day."

Blessed Augustine of Hippo


Friday, February 6, 2009

Memory Lane...

My twin sister, Kimmy, and me at our First Holy Communion when we were Catholic before we were Protestant and where I am now, Eastern Orthodox...whew! :)
I think I am 17 here...with the Amy Grant look-a-like hair do!

Senior Prom 1991!
Bear with me as I embellish my listening pleasure -- a little. Upon a stimulating response from a friend, and with all my affection, I shall fill the need to endulge our memories...

6 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Thanks for taking us down memory lane! I love the Amy Grant hair!

h west said...

Oh my goodness. . .Amy. . .love the music. . .

Mimi said...

So adorable! You guys look fantastic.

I had quite the Amy Grant hair too, so 80s. And, I think I wore that same dress in my cousin's wedding.

(I giggled at bare with me - hopefully it is only Father Deacon who does that. I'll bear with you, though)

Anonymous said...

"Come and play with us Danny".
-Twins From the movie "The Shining".

Kelleylynn said...

Thanks Mimi...I just noticed my typo...LOL! Ha! you certainly are welcome to bear with me -- the other would be a nightmare for any on looker! :D

Molly Sabourin said...

Oh yeah, Kelleylynn, you are SO Amy G. in that picture! :) I haven't heard this song in a long, long time. It brings back a lot of memories. You and your sister are A-dorable. :)