"O Father, light up the small duties of this day's life: May they shine with the beauty of Your countenance. May we believe that glory can dwell in the most common task of every day."

Blessed Augustine of Hippo


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

for my dear friend...








Thanks Lenore for a great weekend away!
I'm singing Chris Trapper, thinking of Gorilla boy, realizing that the world can actually survive without "Pop-art"; and you'll find this hard to believe: insanely craving Maki rolls! My prayers and thoughts are with you, the girls, the boy, and Chris (I think I may start to call him "Phil"...think about it).
Love you and miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's really funny is that "Phil" is already one of MY names for him. Sometimes he calls me "Lil." YOU think about THAT!
I miss you, too. Maki rolls RULE. Can't wait until we all can go together. Soon...?
Love,
Lenore

::Sylvia:: said...

Looks like fun times!! I hope all is well with you and your lovely family!